Monday, October 29, 2007

Crochet progress

I am currently creating a really nice cardigan. I don't think this will be a quick finish by far. I found this pattern at Wal Mart in a book of crochet stitches with like five projects included. I have made two of the projects and this is the third. I can't wait to finish it. . I started it some time ago but I realized that it was way too large for me. I had completed about 80% of the back was only about fifteen rows from finishing the back when I realized it. I unraveled it. Now I have started it again due to Sheila's cardigan completion. Do not expect me to finish it as quickly as she did! LOL
Here is a picture of the cardigan.
Here is a picture of my progress.


I purchased this yarn at JoAnn's. It cost around $5 a skein. I like the colors of the yarn. I can wear this cardigan with many colors. I have a new pair of navy blue pants to wear when I complete this cardigan. I am pretty excited.
However today I noticed a bit of a flaw in my work. Look at this picture. It looks like I added an extra stitch to the last twenty rows! Ugh! I hate when that happens. I think I will unravel and start it again. Hopefully I will finish the back sooner than expected. I want to get this completed.

Wish me tons of luck! I need it!
Smooches!




3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Good luck! But I dont see the progress pic! LOL

Virtuous said...

OOh I love how we all motivate each other!

You can so do it! I am getting ready to "redo" a vest that I have over here. WE can do it! Haha! :o)

Can't wait to see your progess along the way! :o)

Still Patrice said...

i like the colors, youll be able wear it with alot of stuff. so get to crotcheting!