Link to the person that tagged you
post the rules on your blog
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
My scrapping buddy Kim has decided to tag me on her blog. I guess I should gear up to answer a few questions for the masses.
1. I am six feet tall (actually 5' 11 3/4" but I think I will just round up)
2. I am a sister to a mentally handicapped brother who I love dearly
3. I would like to go back to school to become a physical therapist
4. I am extremely sensitive .
5. I am one of the hardest people to read. People tend to think I am mad or angry a lot when I am not. I have one of those faces which confuse people a lot when I am not smiling.
6. I've always wanted sexy abs. I never had a completely flat stomach even though I have been skinny all my life. I have no hips and I am sort of rounded in the waist. Sometimes I feel like a tube!
7. My dream vacation would be a trip to Africa for a safari. I plan on doing this when I win the lottery.
I am tagging the following people
A Day in My World - Pat- very funny blog. You don't want to miss her tales from the food stamp office postngs.
Crimson Purl - Stacey - very creative blog. She is a knitter with a passion!
Loving Created - Ali - a scrapbooker with a love for her family which shines through her scrapbooks.
Real Life: Live and Unscripted - Adrienne - the wonder woman of blogging! If you haven't read her blog you don't know what you are missing!
Sheilaz Crochetz, Threadz & Knitz - Sheila - the woman who tackles a project and finishes it in record time! I am astounded everytime I see her projects. She just whips them out! Amazing!
Knitting in LA - Kim - Another creative site with a mother to be in waiting for an adoption.
Knitter's Delight - Susan - Another creative person who is a member of the Ebony Elite blog.
Some of these people probably have no idea who I am but at least I have tagged seven. I will post on blogs later I have tagged them!
Peace and much love...