Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've been tagged tonight...

7 Random Facts! Here are the rules:


Link to the person that tagged you
post the rules on your blog
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog



My scrapping buddy Kim has decided to tag me on her blog. I guess I should gear up to answer a few questions for the masses.



1. I am six feet tall (actually 5' 11 3/4" but I think I will just round up)



2. I am a sister to a mentally handicapped brother who I love dearly



3. I would like to go back to school to become a physical therapist



4. I am extremely sensitive .



5. I am one of the hardest people to read. People tend to think I am mad or angry a lot when I am not. I have one of those faces which confuse people a lot when I am not smiling.



6. I've always wanted sexy abs. I never had a completely flat stomach even though I have been skinny all my life. I have no hips and I am sort of rounded in the waist. Sometimes I feel like a tube!



7. My dream vacation would be a trip to Africa for a safari. I plan on doing this when I win the lottery.



I am tagging the following people



A Day in My World - Pat- very funny blog. You don't want to miss her tales from the food stamp office postngs.


Crimson Purl - Stacey - very creative blog. She is a knitter with a passion!


Loving Created - Ali - a scrapbooker with a love for her family which shines through her scrapbooks.

Real Life: Live and Unscripted - Adrienne - the wonder woman of blogging! If you haven't read her blog you don't know what you are missing!

Sheilaz Crochetz, Threadz & Knitz - Sheila - the woman who tackles a project and finishes it in record time! I am astounded everytime I see her projects. She just whips them out! Amazing!

Knitting in LA - Kim - Another creative site with a mother to be in waiting for an adoption.

Knitter's Delight - Susan - Another creative person who is a member of the Ebony Elite blog.

Some of these people probably have no idea who I am but at least I have tagged seven. I will post on blogs later I have tagged them!

Peace and much love...

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Thanks for the tag!!!!

Virtuous said...

Gurl I love reading tags/memes but I so hate doing them! :op

Sheila said...

Thanks for the tag. From your pics you do not appear tall. You're not the only one who wants sexy abs...lol. Thanks for sharing.

Still Patrice said...

-I guess we all know what my next post will be lol, thanks for the tag, and when you win the lotto Holla at ya girl!! lol