My favorites list in no particular order.
1. I love bananas. They are my favorite fruit. I love the taste and the texture. I could eat them all day (even though its not good for you). I do eat them quite regularly.
2. RED is my favorite color. I think this is a bit of a family trait too. My Dad and my brother love red too. Red makes me feel so alive and invirgorated. When I really feel good, I wear red from inside out (which means underwear to outwear). I haven't done this often lately. That's something to think about.
3. I don't have a favorite ethnic food but I do love spicy and fried foods. I love fried chicken, shrimp, pork chops, french fries, mushrooms and ice cream. I also love peppers. I like the spicest thai food and cajun delicacies. Bring on the spices! I love it!
4. My favorite time of the year is autumn. I love to see all the vibrant fall colors. It's so beautiful. I am here in Upstate New York and the mountains look like calico with all the beautiful colors. I love it. I find it very relaxing. I plan on using fall colors in my home for decorating.
5. Traveling. I really love visiting other places. I have the wunderlust for sure. I cannot see how people stay in one place all the time without venturing outside their own neighborhood, city or state. You miss so much out of life! I love the adventure of discovering new places I have never been and finding my way around. I like to try native foods and learn about other cultures. It helps you understand why people do what they do and their beliefs.
6. I love books and magazines. I think my favorites are craft. I have scrapbook, decorating, cooking, crochet, sewing and some woodworking. Everytime I go away I end up buying several magazines and I just read and browse. It's an addiction I believe. I have a massive collection at home and they are filed in order. I really love browsing for ideas (which I rarely use). If I really enjoy the magazines I buy the subscription. My favorite books are mystery. I really don't like romance novels. I think they just tick me off because I feel a lot of them are so unrealistic. Not that mystery novels are often realistic but I like to try and figure out a whodunit. I usually don't buy mystery novels. I just go to the library and pick them up. I do have a serious collection of craft books though. I usually just browse them but I rarely make any of the items! LOL! I guess that's my draw to just browse.
7. I love board and card games. I don't get to play often but I do love them. I love to play scrabble on the computer. Other games I enjoy are monopoly, guesstures, balderdash, taboo, UNO, Pit, Phase 10 and apples to apples. I don't care for spades and bid whist. Go figure!
8. I have a thing for Adrenaline rushes. I like to ski, whitewater raft, bungee jumping, rollercoasters or anything fast paced and fun. I really love the rush you get when you do exciting things. I am not too crazy enough to do something so risky it might kill me. I go with guides and stay within restricted areas. I think it helps get out the pinned up energy from within. It's a release from the boring day to day routine. I love it! I could use a fix now!
9. SHOPPING! I could shop for anything! Car parts, medical supplies, clothes (of course), shoes, tools, food, craft items, scrapbook stuff you name it I will shop for it! Trust me! I have an addiction to shopping for craft items (yarn, scrapbook supplies, sewing stuff, kits) lately. I wish this would pass! LOL! I could save a lot of money!
10. I love to be outdoors. Whether it is a picnic, hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, camping, canoeing or swimming I love to be outdoors. I enjoy the fresh air and the scenery. I joined the Sierra Club years ago and I started camping with them almost monthly. I loved it. I have activities in which I can be outside at all times of the year. I love it.
Just a little bit of me to share with you.