I think I will only do a few of these since my list is so long! LOL! I am sure we all have pet peeves. These are in no particular order. These are ones I just thought about recently!
1. Phony people. Get real! Seriously! I would like you so much better!
2. People who throw garbage on the street. Just plain ignorant.
3. Sore losers! LOL!
4. I hate it when someone is in a bad mood or a non-social mood and they inflict there mood on you. Go home and get it together and then come and hang or lets talk. Don't share the misery!
5. I hate the feel of flour or dust on my hands. It really bugs me. You should see me cook fried chicken. I have to stop and wash my hands after I get the chicken into the oil. It drives me crazy!
6. Dirt or gunk under my nails
7. People with dry scaley feet. Also toenails which need polishing or a touch up. I have one thing to say! Don't wear sandals. That is so gross! I really don't understand why you would step out of the house with such nasty feet! Ugh! I can't stand it!
8. Sick people who are contagious and they come to work, socialize or get on airplanes. News flash! Stay at home until you are better. We don't want your germs!
9. People who do not respond to RSVP. They just show up. How inconsiderate!
10. The lack of a thank you or an excuse me when you should say it. Common courtesy folks!
Until we meet again!