Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A few days in Corpus Christi

I thought I would share some photos from my hotel room in Corpus Chrisiti. I stayed right on the waterfront and this was the views. There was a harbor with restaurants (unfortunately just chains like Joe's Crab Shack and Landry's) and many boats. It was very humid. My poor hair! LOL!








I also found a great restaurant called The Railroad Seafood Restaurant which had a Happy Hour with $2 margaritas and half off appetizers! They had great seafood appetizers and I thought I would share some food photos. Please excuse the blurriness. I probably need a new camera.




My margarita! Yummy!



This was shrimp and oysters wrapped in bacon with a white wine sauce with onions and mushrooms. Too delicious!



This is my shrimp salad. It was so good! The shrimp were so fresh! Yummy!

Delicious goodies for your eyes! I didn't take pictures of everything I ate! I kept forgetting! LOL! I was pretty hungry most of the time. LOL!

Bon Appetit to your eyes!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

You just made me very hungry!LOL

Still Patrice said...

Girl that salad looks so good!!